Can I request materials and pick them up?
The Library provides services for picking up and dropping off library materials.
• Enrolled students, faculty, and staff are allowed to request up to 10 items at a time (ACX—3 max), including: books, magazines, zines, DVDs, and/or video games.
• All materials must be requested through our catalog the day before for next-day pickup after 12pm at the earliest. When making your request, select the campus where you would like to pick up your item. If you prefer to just grab and go with your holds, we suggested selecting the South Campus as your pickup location. We do not accept requests for materials through email. If you are having trouble with requesting, please view the video tutorial on how to request materials.
• The library will notify you when your items are ready for pickup. There are no same-day pickups.
• The location for pickups at the Hillside Campus will be inside the Fogg Library. The location for pickups at the South Campus will be in the lobby of the 1111 Building.
• Patrons must follow campus access protocols in order to be able to pick up materials.
• Pickups will be available Monday – Saturday after 12pm.
• Materials will be on hold for pickup for one week only.
• If you have trouble getting to campus to pick up your item(s), let us know, and we can work with you.
• All materials will be due at the end of the term, except for Reference books which will be loaned for one week.
• There will be no overdue fines.
• Returned items can be dropped off at the South Campus book drop in the 950 Parking Lot. Also, they may be dropped off at the Hillside Campus in the Fogg Library book drop any time you are allowed access to the campus.
If you have any questions regarding the guidelines, please email us.