How do I print from an ArtCenter Library computer?
1. Open the file/document you want to print. When the application opens, select File then Print then select the printer from the Printer drop-down menu. Do not print from Preview.
2. Click the PaperCut Client (PCClient) icon in the dock. When prompted, enter your username & password.
3. When the popup window opens, click on the LAB PRINTING link.
4. Select Jobs Pending Release in the left column.
5. Select Print in the Action column on the document(s) you'd like to print, or select the Release All button to print all jobs listed.
6. Pick up your print(s), exit your browser, and log off your computer when finished.